The Aerodynamics Department is responsible for the development of our vehicle’s body and structural support, optimizing those in order to minimize it’s weight and guarantee high aerodynamic performance. Our objectives are:
– To create aerodynamic models for the vehicle with a visually atractive sports design;
– To develop the vehicle’s body model and its components, using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) simulation software;
– To do wind tunnel validation tests;
– The conceptualization and project of the chassis, optimized for weight reduction, and validated trough FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation software and physical tests;
– Analyzing the fabrication costs involved in the construction and assembly of the chassis and the vehicle’s body;
– The construction, fabrication and assembly of all chassis’ and vehicle’s body components.